Editorial Note: We earn a commission from partner links on Forbes Advisor. Commissions do not affect our editors’ opinions or evaluations.
Most of today’s leading hosting providers are offering deep discounts this Cyber Monday, and A2 is no exception.
Choosing a web host is an important task. You want to ensure that your host is not only cheap but has solid enough performance to keep your site up and running as much as possible. The best hosting services offer an ideal balance of affordability, functionality and usability.
Today’s best web hosting services offer lots of online storage for your content, security functionality like SSL certificates and useful extras like DDoS protection.
A2 Cyber Monday Deal
This Cyber Monday, A2 is cutting the price of its service plans to as low as $1.99 per month
Learn More On A2 Hosting’s Secure Website.
How A2 Works
We recommend A2 to anyone looking for a solid, affordable web hosting platform, especially with this seasonal promotion. The company is taking up to 82% off its plans this Cyber Monday, which means you can start hosting your company’s site for as little as $1.99 per month.
More Exciting Cyber Monday Deals To Boost Your Business
- Shared hosting is $3.99 / mo. Get Deal
- WordPress sites start at $3.99 / mo. Get Deal
- Shared hosting is $1.39 / mo and you also get a free domain. Get Deal
- WordPress sites start at $1.99 / mo. Get Deal
- Shared hosting is $2.65 / mo. Get Deal
- WordPress sites start at $2.65 / mo. Get Deal
- Standard websites start at $1.70 / mo; save up to 86%! Get Deal
- eCommerce-enabled sites start at $6.90 / mo; save up to 72%! Get Deal
- Get 70% off your first three months of Quickbooks, with plans starting at $4.80 / mo. Get Deal
- Get 60% off your first six months of Freshbooks with plans starting at $6.00 / mo. Get Deal
- Domain.com is offering 25% off all products, with an additional 30% off when using code FORBES30. Get Deal
- NordVPN plans start at $3.29 / mo for 24 months. Get Deal
- PIA plans are 80% off, starting at $2.03 / mo for 36 months. Plus, get an additional three months for free. Get Deal
- CyberGhost plans start at $2.17 / mo for 24 months. Get Deal
- SurfShark plans start at $2.21 / mo for 24 months. Plus, get an additional three months for free. Get Deal
- Proton plans are up to 50% off, starting at $4 / mo for 12 months. Get Deal
- ExpressVPN plans start at $8.32 / mo for 12 months. Plus, get an additional three months for free. Get Deal
- AtlasVPN plans start at $1.39 / mo for 36 months, plus get three additional months for free. Get Deal
- Get a free phone when you sign up for Ooma. Options vary depending on contract term. Get Deal
- Sign up for Nextiva and get a free phone, plus up to 25% off. Plans start at $18.95 / mo. Get Deal
For more Cyber Monday deals, visit Forbes Advisor SMB.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much does web hosting cost?
The cost of your hosting service will depend on the provider you choose and whatever service plan you pick. Shared hosting plans with limited bandwidth and storage tend to be cheaper, while the more expensive plans tend to provide dedicated servers on top-shelf hardware with priority customer support.
What does server uptime mean?
Server uptime refers to the amount of time that a server is fully functional and connected to the internet. If the server malfunctions in some way and shuts down, that means that the websites on the server cannot be accessed. Naturally, most customers want to make sure that their sites are accessible as much as possible, so many web hosting providers guarantee a certain amount of uptime in their service plans. Many providers guarantee at least 99% uptime, or else customers get some kind of compensation for their trouble.
Cyber Monday Deal On A2 – Forbes